NO POST TODAY
The temperature has been in the high 30’s for the last several days, and today hit 40C in my neighborhood for the first time. I don’t do well in normal high heat temperatures, and record breaking ones, even less well. So I’m sorry to say I won’t be doing a post today. If things improve, and I recover well enough, I may make a post later this week.
That being said, some of my data auto-generates so here are some graphs with almost no commentary, as my brain is currently functioning on a “fire bad, tree pretty” level.
– New Case Numbers -> Good!
– Health Authorities -> Good! (Vancouver Coastal Health is kind of neutral though)
– New Case Growth Rate -> Very Good!
– Deaths -> Bad (a little higher than previous week)
– Vaccinations -> Very Good! (69% of all people in BC have at least 1 dose, 25% have 2 doses)
That’s all for now, stay safe everyone!
One thought on “COVID-19 Diary – Day 472”
I sure hope you feel better and thank you for all your past information. It has been very helpful.
Sent from my iPhone